Bill of Materials
Download this as a CSV file
- 1 #1 pozidrive screwdriver
- 1 2.5mm Ball-end Allen key
- 1 extra M3x8 cap screw - For mounting trapped nuts
- 1 heatgun - If you don't have a heatgun the soldering iron can be used
- 1 Pi Camera lens tool - This should come with the pi camera
- 1 precision wire cutters - Can use a utility knife if these are unavailable.
- 1 RepRap-style printer
- 1 soldering iron
- 1 utility knife
- 1 wire strippers
- 50 g of Black PLA filament
- 205 g of PLA filament - Of any colour you want. Two contrasting colours may look best.
- 3 drops of light oil - Don't skip this or you will damage the screws
- a little solder
- 6 drops of threadlock adhesive
- 1 12.7 mm achromatic lens
- 1 condenser lens
- 1 microscope objective - - This page provides more information on choosing an objective.
- 1 150 Ohm Resistor - The exact value will depend on the current rating of your LED.
- 1 2 pin Du Pont connector female housing
- 1 200mm Pi Camera ribbon cable - This is longer than the standard ribbon cable the Pi Camera is sold with!
- 3 28BYJ-48 micro geared stepper motors
- 40 mm of Black heatshrink - 4.8mm ID
- 1 Black pre-crimped Female-Female jumper cable (30 cm)
- 1 Raspberry Pi
- 1 Raspberry Pi Camera Module v2
- 1 Raspberry Pi Power Supply
- 35 mm of Red heatshrink - 2.4mm ID
- 1 Red pre-crimped Female-Female jumper cable (30 cm)
- 1 Sangaboard - If you cannot get a Sangaboard try building compatible arduino nano circuit
- 1 Warm white 5mm LED
- 3 M3 brass nut
- 14 M3 nut
- 8 M3 stainless steel washers
- 10 M3x10 cap head screws
- 4 M3x25mm stainless steel hex bolt
- 1 M3x8 cap head screws
- 6 M4x6mm button head screws
- 6 No 2 6.5mm self tapping screws
- 3 Viton O-ring (30mmx2mm) - "Viton band"