Mount the optics and the microscope
For this section you will need:
Step 1: Mount the optics
- Get the 2.5mm Allen key ready
- Take the compete optics module and pass it through the bottom of the microscope.
- Insert exposed the mounting screw on the optics module through the keyhole on the z-actuator.
- Insert the Allen key through the teardrop shaped hole on the front of the microscope. Until it engages with the mounting screw.
- Slide optics module up the keyhole as high as it will go while still keeping the Allen key engaged with the screw. Note: this is not the top of the keyhole
- Tighten the screw with the Allen key to lock the optics in place
Step 2: Mount the microscope
Previous page | Next page